Offering practitioners a time saving patient management platform with an integrated mobile app for patient engagement.
Clinical Decision Support
- Auto retrieval Support
- Randomization and analysis of Toxicology screening
- DATA 2000 waivered physician
- Behavioral Health Consultant
- Recovery Coach
- Addiction Trained psychiatrist
- Automation of tasks lab randomization, appointment reminders, PDMP retrieval
- Automated chart creation for Subjective and Objective components of chart
- Reduced Time and travel obstacles due to Telehealth appointments
- Recovery Engagement App with appropriate content to patients treatment phase
- Online Self-Scheduling allowing for flexibility
- Privacy through Telehealth anonymity
- Appointment and Compliance Reminders
Recovery Connect Mobile Application was developed to engage the patient more frequently in an effort to reduce relapse and increase MAT retention.
Recovery Connect is designed to be a lifetime engagement and support tool in the palm of your hand assisting on-going sobriety while living life fully and productively
Recovery Connect is a digital support and engagement tool for those with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). It offers assistance whether contemplating Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), working to stay in MAT, or continuing Sobriety following MAT.
By personalizing daily schedules with exercises and assessments, as well as 24/7/365 access to a support team, the Recovery Connect mobile application offers vital components to help prevent relapse by facilitating behavioral and social interventions.
- The Recovery Connect app, along with support team members, offers a comprehensive evidence based process for long term sustainable sobriety
- Recovery coaches personally engage and leverage these tools for an individual’s care. Allowing for 1 on 1 coaching sessions considered central to the process, in addition to 24/7/365 access to a support team..
- A Virtual Community Platform to foster long term engagement allows participants to give and receive support to others in recovery. All communications with coaches and other participants are confidential and delivered through the privacy of each participating individual’s smartphone or tablet.
- Helpline to include family members, peer recovery, 911
- Loved-One” group management (non-clinical care team) – link that ties to an individual
Creation of a multidisciplinary network to deliver comprehensive treatment services
- Platform allows the payer to determine the utilization of the treatment provided to the patient.
- Controls the over-utilization of lab testing and clinical services
- VBOT recruits licensed professionals to be credentialed by the Payer
- Trains and manages the the network clinicians to assure compliance with payer established protocols and patient satisfaction
- Provides statewide, program-wide report down to individual outcomes reporting
- Reports capable of demonstrating ROI
Psychiatric Chart Reviews
Clinical and Reporting Software
Patient Identification / Referral
- Outreach campaign by Payer
- Payer Physician or ED referrals
- Payer Patient Self-Referral
- Patient Self-assessment
- Enrollment Specialist assessment.
- Program appropriateness assistance
- Physical exam with virtual handoff.
Treatment via Telemedicine and Patient Facing Mobile Application
- Visit frequency decreases over time while moving from treatment “Induction” to “Stabilization” to “Maintenance”
- On a weekly basis – Recovery Coach engagement
- On a monthly basis
- Prescribing provider
- Behavioral Health Consultant
- Psychiatrist chart audits